Pad Printing Service
Pad printing is in most cases the best method and most versatile process used for printing on irregular or odd shaped items with three-dimensional, or textured surfaces. Decorate nearly any rigid material type or shape. Whether concave or convex, recessed or specially contoured, we can print these objects with Whether you have a promotional metal pen project, a plastic injection molded, automotive component, a medical device with multiple print locations, or a glass perfume bottle, we’ll provide the most cost-effective pad printing solution for your single color pad printing project.
What is Pad Printing
Accomplished using an indirect offset printing process that involves an image being transferred from the printing plate via a silicone pad onto a substrate. Pad printing is used for printing on otherwise impossible products in many industries including medical, automotive, promotional, apparel, electronics, appliances, sports equipment and toys. The unique properties of the silicone pad enable it to pick the image up from a flat plane and transfer it to a variety of surface (i.e. flat, cylindrical, spherical, compound angles, textures, concave surfaces, convex surfaces).
Our Pad Printing Samples
Frequently Asked Quesitons?
Do we supply?
- Yes, we pad print only on customer supplied products.
What surfaces and shapes can you pad print on?
- We can pad print on just about any surface and irregular shapes.
Can you print on anything?
- Most of casess yes. There are a few products that we can't print on, like silicone or product has some types of coatings. We would need a sample along with your order so we can test our differnt ink types.
Are there minmiums?
- There are no minmiums, but you'll get a better price with a higher quanity.
What is the turnaround time?
- Once we have the artwork, placement and sample approved, the average turnaround time is about one week.